Peak Performance – sport and business performance
Neurofeedback is an evidence-based technology used by sporting champions and increasingly by executives and business people serious about their careers. By giving the brain direct feedback on how it is working, we can train it to work better so you perform better. The reality is our brains can change. Scientists call it neuroplasticity.
Neurofeedback can be used to ‘tune’ well-functioning brains to perform at their peak. The treatment is able to deliver the same benefits as long-term meditation, which also has very positive and measurable and recognized medical benefits. And one of the benefits/advantages of Neurofeedback over talking therapies such as psychoanalysis or cognitive behaviour therapy is you don’t have to talk about your feelings to get results.
Neurofeedback has been credited with the following benefits:
- Getting in ‘The Zone’– Achieve physical and mental peak performance states
- Improved Intelligence– An increase of 10-12 IQ points has been demonstrated
- Improve Emotional Intelligence (EQ)– EQ has been shown to be more important than IQ in getting ahead in life
- Better relationships– Improve the key relationships in your life
- Feel good– Improve your overall satisfaction with life
- More creative– whether in business or your personal life
- Expand awareness– Improve your intuition and sensory awareness
- Get on in life– Fast track your career with peak brain performance
- Don’t get stuck– Avoid executive career stalers
Neurofeedback has been used by an increasing variety of clients seeking peak performance. Because these clients see Neurofeedback as a valuable differentiator, the details of their use are often kept secret, but applications include:
- This Wall Street Journalarticle describes how professional and amateur golfers are using Neurofeedback to maximise their performance.
- The Italian football team that won the 2006 World Cup used Neurofeedback, described
- Chelsea FC arebelieved to have been using Neurofeedback since 2009 in the “Mind Room” set up by Bruno Demichelis who first applied the technology as Head of Sports Science at AC Milan.
US Special Forces
- Dr Jim Hardtdescribes how he worked with Colonel John Alexander to develop a programme for US Special Forces. This work is described in the original Men Who Stare at Goats
BrainTrainUK can offer programmes to deliver peak performance and personal development. You will get personal attention from our practitioners. You are not just a number to us, you will be listened to and we will get to know your specific targets. We know no two people are the same, so we ensure that our training is customised around you.
To know more about Neurofeedback and Peak Performance please visit: www.braintrainuk.com